Underworld: part.... 50 million?

Bateman

Rising Star
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
310
The trailer for the new Underworld dropped. I can't believe they are still making these.


Though I did get a little excited to see Tobias Menzies in it. And good on Beckinsale for still being able to rock the leather.
 
I think I bailed at 3. I know one of them was really bad. The climax was a fight, if I recall correctly, in an underground parking garage. It just seemed like nothing happened the entire movie.
 
Everyone knows I'm an avid fan of Kate Beckinsale and I loved the Underworld franchise. I'm very excited about this new chapter. :D I am disappointed Eve or Michael will not be in it. But Theo James' character, David, is equally pretty to look at none the less. :p I'm curious to see if the film will provide a romantic entanglement between Selene & David.
 
I'm not sure how that will evolve. Originally, I thought Eve and David would progress romantically. But she may be too young for him. Either way, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
 
Back
Top