- Real Name
- Haleigh Davidoff King
- Missions
- 2,669
- Residence
- Hellfire New York
- Ability
- Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
85th Floor: Illustra Conference Room
"Nicolas?"
She questioned, her look of concern falling to one of incensed agitation. That conniving little dipshit! I should have KNOWN...Morgan sent us home not TWENTY minutes ago and he just COULDNT quit with it, could he? Had to run to SOMEONE ELSE to bitch and moan, didnt he? And he couldn't go to just ANYBODY... he had to go to KAREN with his ridiculous delusions... and DRAG ME THROUGH THE MUD in front of the woman who's SUPPOSED to HELP me?? She thought, as Karen spoke again. Haleigh lowered herself warily into a chair.
"So.... the T.O. of the Six has been to see you.... I'm sure he had MANY nice things to say about me. Did he paint me out to be the wicked bigot bitch of the East? What you SAW? you mean what he's SHOWN you. He's a TELEPATH... how do you know he hasn't manipulated a 'replay' to his liking? He's probably up there in his room LAUGHING about how he played YOU and TRUMPED me."
she sighed, slumping to forward to rest her face in her hands for a moment.
"You know what? FINE. I don't care. You can tell him he WINS. I'm a racist and a Cassadine and WHATEVER ELSE he wants me to be... because frankly, I'm sick of TALKING to him. I'm SICK to death of defending myself to HIM... I dont give a DAMN about him and I don't have to prove ANYTHING to him."
She said, sitting up and leaning back in her chair... She took another sow sip of tea, her facial expression softening, along with her tone.
"Hmm... I feel oddly liberated. Funny... if that NEANDERTHAL was right here with us... I'd probably trying to leap across the table and strangle him.... such a CAVEMAN... no, really. [sarcastically animated] Me Nicolas. Me have BIG STICK. [heavy sigh] honestly. He halts ALL progress to wage some bogus personal vendetta. I'm trying to save a man's LIFE here... and he's got to blindside me with a LOW BLOW that wasn't even RELEVANT."
"Nicolas?"
She questioned, her look of concern falling to one of incensed agitation. That conniving little dipshit! I should have KNOWN...Morgan sent us home not TWENTY minutes ago and he just COULDNT quit with it, could he? Had to run to SOMEONE ELSE to bitch and moan, didnt he? And he couldn't go to just ANYBODY... he had to go to KAREN with his ridiculous delusions... and DRAG ME THROUGH THE MUD in front of the woman who's SUPPOSED to HELP me?? She thought, as Karen spoke again. Haleigh lowered herself warily into a chair.
"So.... the T.O. of the Six has been to see you.... I'm sure he had MANY nice things to say about me. Did he paint me out to be the wicked bigot bitch of the East? What you SAW? you mean what he's SHOWN you. He's a TELEPATH... how do you know he hasn't manipulated a 'replay' to his liking? He's probably up there in his room LAUGHING about how he played YOU and TRUMPED me."
she sighed, slumping to forward to rest her face in her hands for a moment.
"You know what? FINE. I don't care. You can tell him he WINS. I'm a racist and a Cassadine and WHATEVER ELSE he wants me to be... because frankly, I'm sick of TALKING to him. I'm SICK to death of defending myself to HIM... I dont give a DAMN about him and I don't have to prove ANYTHING to him."
She said, sitting up and leaning back in her chair... She took another sow sip of tea, her facial expression softening, along with her tone.
"Hmm... I feel oddly liberated. Funny... if that NEANDERTHAL was right here with us... I'd probably trying to leap across the table and strangle him.... such a CAVEMAN... no, really. [sarcastically animated] Me Nicolas. Me have BIG STICK. [heavy sigh] honestly. He halts ALL progress to wage some bogus personal vendetta. I'm trying to save a man's LIFE here... and he's got to blindside me with a LOW BLOW that wasn't even RELEVANT."
MorningStar
The T.O. of the Six! LMFAO!