New Fall Shows

Screen Legend

Legendary
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
966
Location
Canada
What new shows are you looking forward to?

I'm thinking that Designated Survivor looks pretty good. I'm also going to check out Notorious, Conviction, The Good Place - I'm really picky about comedies so I'm hoping it's good lol, Timeless, and This Is Us - I'm still mad Justin Hartley left Y&R.

I'm going to also check out Pitch and Bull as well.

I'm really looking forward to Riverdale when it premieres midseason on The CW. LOL!
 
The Riverdale alot of people are talking highly about.

October 2nd. That's what I am awaiting.

This trailer for it has such a Dollhouse vibe. It looks like it's everything Dollhouse aspired to be.
 
I was thinking the same thing. It's a long wait for more GoT though. If this overlaps with American Gods on STARZ™ I'll be screwed.
 
I'm addicted to the new ABC show called Notorious, a crime / legal drama. I love Piper Perabo's character in this show, who is feisty, strong and sassy. I also enjoy the banter between her character and the male co-star, Daniel Sunjata. I don't think the show is well-received, but I enjoy it. :cool:
 
I am REALLY enjoying This Is Us. I think my favourite character so far is Kate. Chrissy Metz is just so pretty. I can't wait to see more of it.
 
I'm such a basic bitch but I always get excited for the return of Grey's Anatomy and Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder lol.
 
I only watched part of the This is Us pilot, but I really like it too so far. And Justin Hartley has had his shirt off for most of the part I've seen, so that's a plus.
 
I only watched part of the This is Us pilot, but I really like it too so far. And Justin Hartley has had his shirt off for most of the part I've seen, so that's a plus.

:D I thought of you during those scenes! :D

He didn't have his shirt off in the second episode, though, - :( - but he still looked pretty good. People have been calling this the 'new Parenthood' and that, I think, is a great compliment for them. :)

I still have to watch Notorious - two episodes are on my DVR [I have an embarrassing amount of shows/tv movies on my DVR right now].
 
Back
Top