Blood makes noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illustra- From Haleigh's suite back to Nicolas'

<< the two women certainly held their ground. Persephone rebutted Morgan's implication of mental instability and defended herself.>>

I can't pass final judgement on you. That much is true but i CAN comment on what i see and what ALISON perceived. It was SHE who alerted us to your emotional turmoil and the reason why you left the room, are you going to tell me that SHE was wrong in what she "saw"?

You're a new team member but hardly a novice when it comes to the things that people like US face...I know you have a tremendous history and i KNOW you came from a timeline where you were very close to my alternate...I just don't want THIS CURRENT SITUATION to derail you from being the formidable woman of such remarkable reputation.

<< it was Morgan's own way of letting Persephone know that she didnt want to see her OVERWHELMED by this change she'd been through. She knew perspehone was powerfull and capable but THIS was not an ordinary circumstance..even for her.>>

as the leader of this team, i DO have the right to question you in matters such as this when it COULD in theory effect your performance.


<< looking at Haleigh.>>

when it comes to "protecting Sisters"...my MOTHER was the one who STOPPED you from killing Blaze. She may not have said anything, but then again Blaze isn't HER daughter. I am Blaze's big sister and it is MY job to look out for her....so my mother stopping you was exactly what she was supposed to do because while she may NOT have approved of Blaze's behavior, she KNEW that if you killed her...i think we both know how the fall out of that would have turned out.


so when it comes to wanting to protect a sister..yes its VERY MUCH the same. i could have paid you back for your mistreatment of Blaze by dropping Ava into a dimension where the demons would have feasted on her body AND SOUL but I didn't...i let YOU handle it and YOU should have come to ME about Blaze before it got to the point where you had to put your hands on her...FLAT OUT.

<< Morgan wouldnt change her position on this.>>>

Do i want to see you hurt or killed as the result of Alycia's plans? OF COURSE NOT dont be ridiculous! I wouldnt be here now if i didnt have CONCERN about you and what is all going on. I'm not leading a charge to destroy you am i? I'm here CONFRONTING you...as is MY RIGHT as the leader of this team.

You act like you're the ONLY ONE with a problem or something to lose? Your actions have put ME in a difficult position as the leader of the six and mastrix of Illustra. I have to try to preserve OUR safety and security AND dissuade Alycia from bringing down the full weight of the U.S. Government on YOU...it wouldnt be some episode of Law and Order...this would be something that NO ONE in this building would want to experience and this incident doesnt erase the good you've done or how far you've come. I dont want to see things get WORSE now.

If you would learn how to SHUT YOUR MOUTH sometimes, things might not have gotten to this point. If you had come clean about who you were BEFORE...the caper in Greece could have gone in a whole different direction, ALOT of things could have gone in different directions but for whatever reason...whether it was substantial or not...YOU CHOSE to handle things the way you did and here we are now. This isnt Alycia's fault. You're sister isnt dead. so you dont like the way Alycia spoke to you? how many times have YOU spoken the wrong way to others on this team? How many times have people asked YOU to spare THEIR LIVES in times past and you didnt? how many families did you bust up, how many widows did YOU MAKE? Did you ever apologize to THEM? GET OVER IT.



I wasnt there for the falling out you had with Alycia, but it was OBVIOUSLY enough to polarize the team shortly before we went to greece. your secret was a shock and for some a SLAP IN THE FACE. It hasnt been THAT LONG since Master Mold rampaged through the city...do you remember how HARD WE FOUGHT to try to stop him?


I can hardly judge YOU for not being more forthcoming about your family ties. because everybody makes errors in judgement...no one on this team is exampt from that. But as for how OTHER PEOPLE, INCLUDING ALYCIA would react? that is beyond my control. You knew that it would upset her.....and you KNEW it would provoke rage from her, so why you're acting brand new about it now...I dont know. If this was your way of paying HER back, then you've done MORE than enough. Alycia has pride just like you and will not back down easily...so the two of you were NEVER mesh well but thanks to this, you'll probably not even be able to enjoy the PROFESSIONAL relationship you had between each other either and THAT is most unfortnate as well.


what i CAN judge you on is how you abused my sister...and that is something i wont soon forget. you claim that I'm lucky you didnt kill her? no..YOU are lucky you didnt kill her.


I also feel that your reaction to Alycia and what you did down stairs was just ridiculous. You endangered OUR LIVES and this building. You are RELIEVED OF DUTY until i say otherwise.

I don't care if you like what i'm saying or not.

<< Haleigh asked Morgan to leave.>>

don't worry, i was planning on it. but i'm letting you know now..i'm watching you.

<< Morgan showed herself out and went down the hall to the elevator...taking down to the 100th floor and returning to Nicolas' apartment...exhaling with annoyance, Morgan tried to push out the negativity. she didnt feel hatred or even hostility for Persephone and Haleigh...just extreme exaspiration and irritation. she felt there was something wrong with both of them right now and she wasnt about to let them run around unchecked. She felt the best thing right now was to DEMAND that they take time off and rest...and when they were ready ...they would have to see her again before anything else happened.>>
 
The Parthenon Hotel

Ethan was blindsided as he was thrown across the room of his hotel, promptly smacking into the wall. He got up. She was a mutant. She was like him. Part of him loved her aggressive technique and if it wasn't for all the security around Alycia, he would have done the same thing. Getting up for a second he smiled as he spoke to her, his light british accent filling the room.

"Miss Marble, right hand woman to Morgan Victoria. It's funny, I have been her for weeks and nobody has been the wiser, not even you. You would be amazed at what i've dug up on you all just in the last few days. Torch those files if you want, believe me.. I have back ups on everything in a safe location..."

With a wink of his eyes, he vanished from plain sight entirely. Ethan had the ability to manipulate ambient cosmic energy in order to bend light around his body without distortion, which allowed him to become completely invisible. Since he was merely bending the light in the room, he was undetectable to even those with proficiency in telepathy and magick, as this was not a spell or an illusion, he was actually fading away. He continued to speak.

"Why.. How do you think i've been getting around undetected. Morgan and Nicholas had a lovely breakfast this morning, and Delilah had a rather eventful run... You see, I really don't care what you do to ME. Now tell me, why would I allow Stavros entrance to Illustra to kill Alycia when I was hired to do the deed to myself. Alycia has a growing enemy circle, much LARGER than those that are protecting her, they want her DEAD..."

Ethan stood in front of Alison as he lashed out with a flex of his own power, throwing forward in his control of the energy in the form of an extremely large fist, nearly the size of Alison's body and the width of an elephant. The energy was nearly invisible but to the trained eye, they could catch glimmers. The fist had extreme force behind it as that of a freight train and moved fast as if it was a running cheetah.

"Your not the only one with a bag of tricks at your disposal, Miss Marble.."
 
Harbinger
Harbinger
Alison isnt a mutant dear. she's a witch! ;) nice post though
Parthenon Hotel

You may have been sent to kill Alycia, but it is YOU who will die, just as Stavros did.


:: as the seemingly cool and calm Ethan went on the defense, he responded with a rather knowing tone, winking before he vanished from sight. Guardian stood her ground, not showing any shock or surprise at this. but soon she felt a force slam into her from behind...hitting her hard and driving her forward. she let her body go limp and roll with the force as she fell to the ground and rolled onto the floor .::

:: she immediately began to assess the situation. as she "played possum" and feigned being knocked out.::

just as i suspected. his power allows him to render himself invisible...its some form of "hard light" manipulation, this is why he seemed so elusive when i used my long range "vision" back at Illustra around the office park.

:: Despite his invisibility, he couldnt escape the power of a SEER..::

::she lay...playing possum. all the while she began to warp the temporal field of the ENTIRE room slowly, there was no sound, no indication of anything. it was a passive attack. the closer he came toward her.. his moves would become slower and slower., his reaction time decreasing with each breath..and no matter if he was visible or not..she would have him TRAPPED in the warped temporal field and she would deal with him in her own special way.::
 
The Parthenon

Alison was too strong to crumble over something like that. Spending years in the service of Mystech he knew how to analyze his opponent greatly. She was trying to gain the advantage, and he wasn't falling for it. Ethan began to move forward as he noticed his every movement become extremely slow. She had the power to warp temporal fields and if she was effecting the environment, then she was not unconscious. He knew that while he was invisible he would have an advantage so he stayed that way and laughed.

"I'm staying put, Alison. We can play cat and mouse all DAY. I HAVE the information I need on at least you. This room is under constant surveillance, and once I doc the film to show just your use of power, this might just shed a LOT of light on what goes on in Illustra. In fact, the photos I have of Alycia with a golf club in hand and a look of rage in her eyes might just convince a jury that her motives were not in self defense but in rage, and let's not forget the mysterious dissappearance of Alexis Quartermaine? The fact that Ava Cassadine is now living under the roof of Illustra? The Debacle at the Parthenon Party earlier in the year. Believe me, the security footage alone in the Parthenon is enough to put you all away... Here is your OPTION. If I don't come back from New York City, I have five people ready to deliver this information into the right hands. Like the new Senatorial canidate perhaps? The president? He might feel differently about Alycia once he finds out she has been protecting mutants.. The choice is YOURS Alison, let me go, and KNOW that I never make idle threats. Even I die, I will find a way to uncover all the things that ghastly attorney has kept covered for so long..."

Ethan had a way of words. He could sense the deadly power of Alison and while he could have fought her, he hoped that Alison's instinct to protect Morgan and her friends was stronger than her urge to kill somebody that was not a direct threat to her. He knew she might just kill him to eliminate a threat to Alycia but she wasn't exactly sure who he was affiliated with and what power he had, and that was Ethan's upperhand. He was mysterious and vague.

"The clock is ticking.. release your temporal hold and leave or fight me like a real man.."
 
The Parthenon

:: Alison opens her cobalt blue eyes...and BLINKS out of sight. having lay there long enough, she let him spill on his motives. Guardian had heard enough and decided to cut him off.::



I have traveled the world over. i have seen things that would make a frail man like YOU die of fright....do you really think that a mutant like YOU could out power a witch like me?

We have survived far worse and triumphed over far more powerfull.



you think too much of your ability, ETHAN. your invisibility only cloaks you from ONE sense...VISION. I do not NEED EYES to "see", NOR does it prevent me from using my OTHER senses..including HEARIN noting the direction from where your voice comes.

Not only does your voice come from a specific spot, You...your FEET still touch the ground and leave IMPRESSIONS on the carpet. and YOU cannot change the speed of your movements or reaction time. I CAN. you were trapped in a temporal field and even if you didnt come CLOSE TO ME...I could still manuever AROUND the area where you stand..cloaked or not.



:: thrusting her hands out ala Piper Halliwell...Guardian ignites the entire space around Ethan...combusting ALL the molecules and creating a massive ballistic explosion. and for all the deadly display, it wasnt designed to KILL HIM, just batter, bruise and burn him as well as SHATTER his concentration and force him to reappear.::

I will destroy you, and EVERYTHING in this room if i have to....unless you LEAVE NOW while i ALLOW you to.

:: her cold voice was serious. though he was the first indication of OUTSIDERS now wanting a piece of Alycia or even having an axe to grind with the Six, Guardian would do her best to put fear into him before throwing him out of the Parthenon. Once outside, She would make SURE he wouldnt get far.::
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Parthenon

Ethan rather liked the game Alison and himself were now playing. The exchange of words, the attacks designed not to kill but to intimidate. They were eerily alike as Ethan heard the blast of explosions around him as flames and pieces of the room went blasting after him, knowing he would break his invisibility, he showed another aspect of his power, as he generated a psionic field of invisible force, which allowed him to generate on his near indestructable force field, that was said to be powerful enough to ward off nuclear detonation, it had been the reason he survived the two explosions he had survived in his life, most recently his destruction of the London Citadle of the Mystech. He brushed off his face as he had already been slightly burned by the fire. He was now completely visible but protected in his forcefield. He smirked deeply at the woman before him.

"I will give you credit, you are smart and calculating. But believe me, Miss Marble. I have ways of covering my tracks. Go ahead, destroy the room, destroy the whole bloody building if you feel the need, and when the dust settles and the flames die and I am still standing here, don't say I didn't warn you..."

He exerted his energy from behind Alison in the form of transluscent vines that wrapped around her body as he lifted her up to the ceiling before slamming her back down to the floor. He thought outloud for a second.

"You know, after I blew up the London Citadle of Mystech, I thought I was done with you people, but none of you have been able to leave me alone. I find myself at a loss for words as to how I was not able to detect that you were agents of Mystech and that the people who hired me wanted revenge, probably for some horrid act Mystech inflicted on some poor victim that Miss Barnett no doubt covered up.. Was killing over one hundred of your men not enough of a reason for you to stay the HELL away from me?"

It was obvious that Ethan had his information backwards. He thought he was fighting Mystech, little did he know that Alison was a part of a group that fought the people he too despised so much. Mystech was a soft spot with Ethan and he would DEFINITELY make sure he hit his mark if he knew these people were operatives of Mystech.
 
Haleigh's penthouse

:: The heated fight between Haleigh and Morgan was only getting worse. When Morgan wasn't jumping down Haleigh's throat, she'd acknowledge Persephone. Listening to the woman, she simply looked at her, knowing that was her own way of 'making sure she was okay'. Atleast for the team's sake. ::

"I know my limits, Morgan. I'll be fine."

:: She wasn't going to claim Alison was wrong, because in fact she was right. Persephone wasn't in control at the moment, but she wouldn't allow anyone else to think otherwise. Especially when she had faith that she could overcome this without special 'treatment' from the rest of the team. ::

:: As Morgan and Haleigh finished up their fight, Persephone watched as Morgan left the penthouse. ::

"This night just keeps getting more eventful."
 
Lobby to 100th Floor

[ Delilah was still in the lobby lurking around the remnants of the police proceedings when she was jarred by Nicolas' voice in her head. She would have to speak to him about that.

She walked discreetly to the elevator and rode it to the 100th floor. Stepping off the elevator, she realized this was the first time she'd been here since the apartment became his. She gave the door a firm knock. ]
 
From The Parthenon to Illustra

:: watching as her ploy to decloak the man worked, Guardian continued to glare at him. whatever he thought of her mattered little to HER and she certainly wasnt about to waste time responding to his futile attempts to "charm" her while "jousting"::

:: in a cold voice::

for someone who feigns intelligence, you aren't very bright. NOR do you have your facts straight.

The Six are not "agents of mystech" you slippery eel. WE PROTECT AGAINST MYSTECH! and no man of "good motives" would be here to assassinate a woman who has stood up for what is RIGHT.

now that i know who you are, and why you're here...you have no more advantage. we will be coming after YOU just as YOU are coming after ALYCIA.

:: extending her hand::

you're force field can't protect you from ME. I don't need to be able to physically TOUCH YOU to deal with you.

Ethan Cruise


:: Now that he's within her sight, she has a firm fix on him and will remember his face. Guardian locks on Ethan's BODY and teleblinks him. now turned into a flury of dark orbs, she gestures as she hurls him from wall to wall to floor to ceiling like a pinball before HURLING him through a window, OUT of the Parthenon and across TOWN into the nearest body of water. She now has forcibly seperated him from his belongings, tools and files as well as evacuated him a fair distance from the building::


:: with him gone, Alison took a moment to look through his things. There was an alarming amount of information here. as thorough as something Alycia would have put together....or something that could have been found at NERVOUS.::

I'll have to inform the others. This man will not be easy to get rid of. But at the same time, he seems to be functioning under an extreme amount of ERROR. he thinks WE are agents of Mystech? and he thinks HE has the power to take down something that WE'VE already dealt with? his arrogance (among other things) will be the DEATH OF HIM!


:: Alison gathered up his files, tools and all his personal effects. leaving him with NOTHING to come back to. she then ordered his hotel reservation to be CANCELLED. she LEFT Parthenon and returned to Illustra...to the security floor and began to analyze and study what she had found::
 
Illustra-100th floor

<< As Morgan arrived back to the 100th floor, she bumped into Delilah who was arriving herself. as they stood outside of Nicolas' door, Morgan took a moment to speak to Delilah>>

Hey D.

<< Morgan spoke with a bit of a weary tone.>>

What did you think about what went on down on the main floor? i thought the detectives seemed kind of SLOW on the draw...but ultimately I'm glad we went with your descision to tell the truth. the tapes will clear Alycia and they definately dont think anything ELSE is amiss here at Illustra.

<< waiting for Delilah's reply, Morgan rubbed her face a bit>>

Maybe my mother needs to comeback....there's some new clients for her patient load waiting upstairs.

<< she pointed up and rolled her eyes...referring to Haleigh and "Ava'>>


I just relieved Haleigh of her duties for the time being AND i put Perse...Ava on notice.

<< stretching>>

I dont know.....things are so different now. BEFORE....before the seige perilous. I didnt relish being the leader...i didnt CARE like i do now. Now....I find I cant be as selfish and self absorbed as i was before and i find, that being more integrated with my darker nature has allowed me to make hard descisions easier. Not like before where it was driven by a blood thirsty impulse, NOW i think of the big picture.

<< looking at her best friend, Morgan wondered aloud.>>

Is this making me more effective? or do I seem like I'm losing my edge?
 
[ Delilah was patiently waiting for Nicolas to answer the door when Morgan arrived. She waved and smiled a greeting in response to Morgan's salutation. ]

"I think everything seems in order. The policemen may have seemed slow, but they were just following procedure. Lower hierarchy cops have a tendency to being 'by the book" - I wouldn't worry about it. Alycia looks to be in the clear."

[ She gave another reassuring smile. ]

"As for your mother...she's definitely needed, but I don't think THOSE two would take kindly to her offer of services."

[ She chuckled at the thought of Karen psycho analyzing Haleigh and Persephone. Her face became more serious as she contemplated Morgan's final question for a moment before answering. ]

"Your humanity is not a weakness, Morgan. A leader's strength lies in feeling her emotions and then taking the right course - using her feelings to guide her. Your team mates are not interchangeable pieces like on a chess board. They are your friends, companions, colleagues. It is right for you to feel distress when there is conflict between your team mates. How else will you help those you lead to overcome such conflicts?"
 
Nicolas Apartment

The door opened by itself and Nicolas came around the corner, he had shed his shirt to keep it clean and was cooking what smelled absolutely fabulous. He had a vegetarian dish sauteeing and was cooking hibachi steak. He had steamed noodles searing and even bean sprouts going as well. Each of them was being worked by the appropriate utensils but no hand to guide them. He hurried back to his dishes as he motioned for them to come in.

"Welcome, ladies!!! I just picked out a few things. I have been cooking the meat separate for the vegetarians among you. I have wine chilled on the table and I have beer and liquors chilling as well. If you want a drink, I am your bartender for the evening."

Nicolas returned to his cooking, watching as each food came to be cooked perfectly. He looked and few dishes came out of the cabinet and settled at the table. The utensils and napkins also seated themselves as he washed his hands.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Illustra-100th floor

<< Morgan noticed the bare chested cook who answered the door.>>

my my Nicolas, you shed clothes faster than any strippers i've known.

<< she laughed with Delilah as she came in, she couldnt help but to breathe deeply and inhale the aroma of excellent cooking.>>

hmmmm! it smells so wonderfull in here. i hope i dont indulge TOO much!


<< she found Alycia sitting on a couch, drinking cristal champagne.>>

Alycia, what are you doing dear? I don't believe i've seen you enjoy a drink since.....since...well the gala at the parthenon!

<< Morgan also preferred expensive wine or champagne.>>

don't worry about us Nicolas. you just make sure you dont start a fire in here while you're parading around half dressed.

<< Morgan and Alycia laugh as Morgan pours herself a goblet of chilled white wine chardonnay.>>

<<sigh>>

this is JUST what the doctor ordered...after all the mess we've been through.

<< sitting down with Alycia.>>

Alright Delilah, dont be all straight laced on me now. get a drink and come sit down with us while our topless chef prepares to amaze us.

<< Morgan took a moment to look around the spacious area they were sitting in. noting the strong hard lines of the decor and furniture which were balanced out by the foliage.>>

he's definately made a nice place here...quite different from the last occupant, but definately a man with taste.
 
Central Park

It was strange. The feeling of being turned into these dark orb like forms was extremely uncomfortable and he had no control, something he had an extreme dislike of. His body slammed back and forthe between the walls as he blasted out of the WINDOW of the Parthenon and across town as she lands in a pond just inside Central Park, as he came out of the water, he gasped for air, a huge smile on his face.

"Well, I certainly underestimated Miss Marble!"

He let out a laugh, a hint to the thrill seeking and adventurous part of his character. He got out of the water and shook off as he noticed the looks of people and runners passing by. Ethan shrugged them off as he faded from view and began to walk away, leaving only the trail of his footprints in the grass. He made his way to a clearing in the forested area of the park, as he reappeared, grabbing his cellphone out of his now wet Diesel jeans. Thankfully, it still worked. He would have to call his employers.

"Yeah, this is Maverick. The case has gotten a little complicated, and if you think I am doing this for the same pay, you're crazy. Let's TRIPLE it.. I will contact you later.."

Ethan soon made his way to a public library in the city as he sat down at a computer. He needed to do more research on these people. He had backed up the files, but they were linked to a remote server in his flat in London and they wouldn't be of much use to him now. He worked alone and that was how he would have to get his hit.

"They call themselves guardians against MysTech? Morgan Victoria's father was a doctor for them as well as Alexis' Quartermaine. Nearly her entire family was part of the terrorist organization. Kelly King. All of these people are likened to be the Second Generation of Mystech!"

He needed to find a weaker link. He needed a way into their inner circle. Somebody who hated Alycia enough to betray the Six. Somebody who didn't really didn't care what happened to her one way or another, and he thought he had found that person. Haleigh Davidoff. As he typed away on the computer, trying to bypass their server with his own, he thought of how he could get to her.

"Perhaps, I shall make her an offer, she can't refuse...."

In his time with Mystech he had gained really a hobby of computer hacking and he was damn good at it. He was able to bypass firewalls and security breaches and link up with some of the computers of Clandestine Intelligence. There on their connection, he made contact, knowing she would find it.

Attention Base Ops, this is a message for Director Davidoff. I have information you desperately want on the Attorney.. I can help you get what you want. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. Meet me at 01800 hours at the restaurant Koi, third booth back. I will be the man in all black. Do not ignore this transmission..

He ended the transmission as he called the trendy Japanese Restaurant and made the reservation. Hopefully Haleigh would provide him with all the help he needed to rid the world of Alycia Barnett.
 
[ Delilah entered Nicolas' apartment. It was always interesting to see how men decorated the places they lived in. She looked around - clean lines, neat. She smiled pleasantly at her host as he greeted her and Morgan.

She narrowed her eyes good-naturedly at Morgan for her "straight-laced" comment. She looked over at Nicolas. ]

"Could I just have a beer please?"

[ She moved to take a seat, seeing the food being prepared. ]

"Is there anything I can do to help?"
 
Nicolas Apartment--Dining Area

Nicolas laughed at Morgan's stripper remark.

"Dear Morgan, I simply do what makes me comfortable. Usually I cook in a lot less."

He finished his cooking and turned off the cooking surfaces. As he turned and came to where the women sat, the utensils followed behind him. He gives Delilah a glass filled with imported German beer, slightly chilled.

"So ladies, I am your EXPOSED chef it seems. If you will kindly tell me your pleasures (glances quickly at Morgan) I will prepare your plates to your liking. And thanks for the offer Delilah, but I have it all under control."

After Delilah, Alycia then Morgan tell him what they will have, he has the utensils deliver the portions to their plates. Meanwhile, he carries out a small caddy with condiments both normal and exotic and a large caddy with fresh fruits, cheese fondue and chocolate fondue. He seats each lady at the table with Delilah seated next to Morgan who is at his right hand, and Alycia at his left hand. Nicolas then seats himself and, quickly remembering his shirt, gets up to retrieve it and put it back on before sitting back down. He smiles at his teammates as he looks over the spread.

"I hope everything is as you desire it to be. Enjoy!"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Illustra-Nicolas' loft

:: Alycia was on her second glass, and had unbuttoned her blazer. she clearly felt more comfortable and at ease and was happy to see Morgan and Delilah.::

Hello ladies.

:: Alycia smiled as they came in.::

Nicolas is a man with many talents i see....and very good taste.

:: Morgan and Delilah also commented on the decor of the luxury apartment as they each got their drinks and sat down.::

After all the ball busting and corporate raiding i've been doing, it'll be nice to have a gourmet meal.

::as Morgan joked about Nicolas, Alycia laughed as well.::

I think he enjoys the attention that comes from shamelessly flaunting his physique.

:: Nicolas comes out and invites the ladies to be seated at the table. she notes as he glances at MORGAN when asking them to tell him their pleasures.::

mmhmmm. :: she said softly with her eyebrow raised:: like we dont know what pleasures you want to bestow on Morgan!

:: she and Morgan snickered a bit. He WAS fine, she couldnt deny that. she seated herself to the left of Nicolas::

I'll have the vegetarian spread please.

:: she said calmly as she drank a bit more. she felt so much more relaxed.::
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Illustra-100th floor

<< Morgan socialized with Alycia and Delilah for a moment before Nicolas arrived to escort them all to the dining room. Morgan was seated on Nicolas' immediate right.>>

<< she looked upon the table and noted the untensils following Nicolas.>>

showing off with his psychokinetic powers. well..he is a man after all.

<< Nicolas announced that dinner would be served shortly and asked the women what their pleasures were..noticeably glancing at Morgan. Alycia commented and Morgan snickered a bit.>>

subtlety is definately not something he feels the need for. He's definately going to be a "handfull".

<< she appreciated his overt displays. it showed he had spirit, COURAGE and that matched his spectacular body and strong personaility.>>


<< as Alycia requested a vegetarian dish, Morgan thought for a moment.>>

hmmm, everything smells wonderfull. I almost HATE being here...as I am not one to indulge in such pleasures.

<< meaning she ate to live, but didnt really revel in the art of eating.>>

.....well, i guess i can "sin" for once. I'll have a bit of the steak AND vegetarian dishes. it's just too much to pass up trying some of both...just make sure i have smaller portions.

<< looking haughty as she primped>>

I have to think of my figure!
 
Nicolas Apartment---Dining Room

Nicolas laughed out loud as Alycia then Morgan commented on his glance at Morgan during his opening. He responded saucily, winking at Morgan as he replied.

"When you see something you want, you have to be willing to ask for it, yes? Besides, one can simply say no, that is if they want to."

Nicolas sat between the three women as he set their dishes as requested. He began to eat and drink a bit. He heard Morgan remark about watching her figure.

"I think your figure will survive a bit of food from my table now and again. Besides, we MUST eat so we may as well enjoy it."
 
105th Floor: Davidoff Residence

Morgan came back AGAIN... with more to say, little of which got through to Haleigh, who'd shut down after Morgan started back up on the Blaze topic. She leaned against the arm of the sofa, crossing her arms as Morgan talked of the difficult position she was in.

"Well, I'm sorry my personal conflicts have inconvienced you, Morgan. The Door's over There."

She said, pointing to the front door, being almost rudely short with Morgan. She watched as Morgan left, and nodded to Persephone as she lit ANOTHER cigarrette.

"hmmph.... she's WATCHING me. She thinks she can DICTATE everything I do? Who does she THINK she is, the president? Next thing we know, she'll be accusing me of hoarding WMDs... which.... actually... nevermind.... You never heard me say that."

Zach opened his mouth to say something about her smoking again, but Haleigh's phone rang. She took a long drag, sitting back down on the sofa and gesturing for persephone to sit as she picked up the receiver.

"Davidoff."
>>We've got a problem... a hacker has been detected.
"WHAT?? change servers immediately. then FIND THEM."
>>Right away.... oh... wait.... theres a transmission. Director? It's intended for you.
"What the hell does it SAY?"
>>Attention Base Ops, this is a message for Director Davidoff. I have information you desperately want on the Attorney.. I can help you get what you want. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. Meet me at 01800 hours at the restaurant Koi, third booth back. I will be the man in all black. Do not ignore this transmission... That's the end of it. No signature or other identifying mark.
"Information? For ME? [laughs] Oh.... this should be good."

Haleigh looked at her watch as she hung up the phone. She still had time left to talk to Persephone.... and could then see what exactly this man thought he had to say. She doubted anything would come of it... but it would be funny to see a man trying to tell her what she already knew.... and maybe... she could find out something about how Stavros got through HER security systems. She turned to Perse, curiousity making leaps and bounds. Boy... she made ONE stand against someone and offers were just falling into her lap. She reached over and flicked the ash into the ashtray on the endtable, picking up her drink again.

"So... you were saying?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top