DonDaddyD
::Gesturing ala Nas::
ZorCrow said:She is upset becaues her husband is black, and her children are black and she knows they are speaking against them.
This was taken from a post in the 'White Women who love Black Men come hither' thread. I couldn't overlook this comment. If this women is white and her husband is black how can her children be considered black or white?
I find that the most annoying thing when I speak to my white friends and they simply dismiss and somewhat disown mixed raced people, by deeming them black. It is as almost as though the other (white) side of their genetic makeup doesn't exist and I personally find that disrespectful to them. Not that I'm saying that post is disrespectful in anyway. I just wanted to see what others thought of this fact and how they view and look at the race/color of mixed raced people.
Do you consider them white or black or actually mixed raced?
Also I know their are white women on this site I was wondering, if you had a child with a black man. Would your baby be black or white and if so why?