Can't hardly wait...

Bateman

Rising Star
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
310
not that movie! but for the new 50 Shades. The trailer looks ace. I was going to say it was the shiznit but alas, my vocab may be dated. As if!


It looks sooooo good.
 
Karma
Karma
I definitely thought this thread was gonna be about THAT movie! :p nice bait & switch! LOL!
The trailer doesn't look that bad, honestly. But the acting still seems rather wooden.
 
Well, the trailer for the first one didn't look as horrible as the movie actually was, either. Dakota Johnson is just awful. I don't know if she's good in other things, but she wasn't good in the first movie.

I really wish this thread was about Can't Hardly Wait instead. How about all the Barry Manilow is that one, eh? :D
 
Karma
Karma
LMAO @ Barry Manilow! & don't forget Melissa Joan Hart's hyperactive "sign my yearbook" shrieking lol!
I can't hardly wait for the new X-Files to see more of Lauren Ambrose.
 
The first Fifty Shades Darker trailer debuted online earlier this week, and has now become the most-watched trailer in the first 24 hours of release, having been viewed a whopping 114 million times across all digital platforms on its first day of release. The trailer raked in 2.5 million in its first hour alone for its official US domestic Facebook debut.

However, while the US is certainly responsible for a fair share of the views, most of the 114 million views came from international territories, most prominently the UK, Mexico, and France. Yes indeed, the sex-infused franchise is mighty popular in countries that aren’t the United States.

See? Told you it looked good. A lot of other people thought so too.
 
It's not that good. I thought it would be more humorous than it is, but that whole shtick has ran dry. Watch the trailer and save an hour and a half of your life.
 
Back
Top